The second edition of the International Week of Fair and Sustainable Tourism for All, will take place from 22 to 25 June 2021 virtually.
The International Social Tourism Organisation (ISTO), in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Peru (MINCETUR) will hold the second edition of the International Week of Fair and Sustainable Tourism for All, from 22-25 June 2021.
To adapt to the global health context, ISTO has adjusted the event to be held again in a virtual format.
A series of webinars will be held with simultaneous interpretation in English, French and Spanish.
Thanks to the joint effort of ISTO and Mincetur, free access to all the activities of the International Week will be offered upon registration.
Some of the topics to be considered are:
- Economic and social impact of the pandemic on tourism and the development of post-COVID tourism policies
- Healthy, safe and natural destinations: options for tourism revival
- Community-based, competitive and sustainable tourism - Marketing strategy
- Tourism social accessibility, inclusion and combating inequality
- New tourist profiles and trends
- Design of innovative tourism products and circuits
- Innovative marketing: innovative strategies and digital tools
More information (preliminary programme, registration and much more) about the International Week will be communicated in the coming weeks, please check regularly on our social media and website.